- The product is made of high-quality polypropylene (PP), a very durable material that is mechanically resistant as well as resistant to aggressive effects chemicals and to hot wastewaters.
- Cover mounting bolts of chromium-nickel stainless steel of OH18N9 type.
- Cover and flap gaskets made of EPDM rubber with improved resistance to weather factors and ageing.
- Flow cut-off flap with chrome-nickel guard.
- Connection diameter – 50mm
- Weight – 0.15
- Max operating temperature – 95°
- Max operating pressure – 0,5 bar
- CE Product fulfils the requirements of European Standards EN 13564-1:2002
- Height – 121mm
- Width – 78mm
- Horizontal – for pipes below a 15 degree angle
- Vertical – for pipes above a 15 degree angle
2 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
The Backwater Valve uses the power of the flood water to close itself. Once waters subside, the Backwater Valve opens again.
EASY TO INSTALL
Easy installation and virtually maintenance free.
Resistant to effects chemicals and to hot wastewater.
IDEAL FOR APARTMENTS & OFFICES
An ideal solution where it is impossible to assemble a backwater valve protecting the whole building, e.g. In an apartment block, public utility buildings, industrial premises, hospitals, hotels, offices – both in new systems and modernized ones.